I always want to listen to my soul but the noise around me pulls my concentration towards itself but now it's complete silence and I am going deep in my soul.
When I reached the door of my soul something tried to stop me but when I recognized it, I was amazed; oh! It's my arrogance. I defeat it in a great war without any weapon but as soon as the door opens, I saw a glimpse of my soul that there was great brightness inside it.
Now I started walking ahead into it and I realized that there was something which comes under my footsteps; when I checked, that was my ego.
Now I moved some steps ahead and saw that some creatures are crawling in pain I was recognizing them but I tried harder and then I got that these are the qualities which I had never use that was love, compassion, kindness, and other good qualities.
On the lowermost floor of my soul I got myself; the real me.
It was the journey from my whole to my soul.
Is this not your soul?
Comments
Post a Comment